I'm running Power SDR on an iMac i5 processor with only 4meg RAM. But I'm
running WIn 7 under BootCamp. It works just fine and have been doing so for
some time now. Just be care to make sure you update BootCamp when you
update the main Mac OSX to a significant new OS like Lion to Mountain Lion,
or whatever. I thought the BootCamp upgrade was automatic with the Mac
system upgrade and learned that it is not and it can create some issues if
you don't upgrade both.

Good luck and I suspect the Mini will be fine but does it support FireWire?
That's not an issue if you are using a Flex 1500 of course.

73
Rick
W2JAZ