Just noticed the same thing happening here while viewing a broadcast station at
7275 kHz. Noticed an image that seems to move in the opposite direction as I
tune -- almost what you would expect from a first order alias signal. Running
PSDR 2.4 and Win7/64. Switching on Spur Reduction made it go away for me.

- de Dave, N7AIG

On Oct 30, 2012, at 10:06 AM, George J Molnar <geo...@molnar.com> wrote:

> Brian (G3VGZ), I have noticed the same thing. Occasionally there will be
> "upside down" signals several kHz away from the "real" ones, that sound
> genuine. Saw them on 15 meters yesterday. I've also seen the backwards
> movement on the panadapter, too.
>
> Sounds like it's not your installation. I have no amplifier, here. Also
> running PSDR 2.4, under Win7/64.
>

> George J Molnar
> Las Vegas, USA
>
> Amateur Radio: KF2T