I want to sell one of my Flex 5000's to help pay for the 6000 series radio I
have on order.

This is my original Flex purchase from June of 2009, and has been used twice
for Field Day, the rest of the time in my non-smoking shack.  It is in
excellent condition.  It has the 2nd receiver and automatic tuner.  I will ship
it with power cord and a FireWire cable in the original shipping box with the
original set up manual that came with it. I am running it with the 2.4.4
software/firmware without any issues.

Asking $2,350 for the package and I will cover the first $25 of shipping in the
continental US. Buyer needs to pay any additional shipping.  If you are close
by, I would be willing to meet at a location within 50 miles of my home, may be
less expensive than shipping costs. I will not ship overseas.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,

Geep Howell
WA4RTS
Lynchburg, VA