I did a clean install of WIn 8 64 on a freshly formatted hard drive, then installed all other software including PSDR 2.4.4. Yesterday I upgraded to PSDR 2.5.3 without issue. I see the installation of a new OS as a good opportunity to clean house, that is get rid of all the unused junk that has been collected over time. This also insures that I don't bring forward any problems from the old system. So, while it is more work, doing a clean install of a new OS is my MO.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

Darryl Wagoner wrote:
For the people running Win8, did you upgrade to Win 8 with PSDR or did you
install PSDR after Win8 was installed?

thanks and 73
Darryl DE WA1GON