Hi John, I have a Dynex card (Best Buy) that I have used with both my
3000 and 5000 with no issues.
No longer running portable so will sell it to you cheap if you want it. 
I just have to find it in all of this shack mess :)

73
Wayne
[email protected]


On Tue, Dec 11, 2012, at 05:17 PM, W1JCW wrote:
> 
> Guys -
> 
> I'm shopping around for a firewire card for my laptop express slot. 
> 
> Some mention 1394A or  1394B or both which standard do I go with ? 
> I see the B 1394 is 800 Mbps which we dont need with the 5K
> 
> One says 6 pin 1394A  Should I go with the 6 pin over what is normal 4
> pin ?? 
> 6 pin looks the way to as with more data pins available ?
> 
> What is 1394A 34mm express what does the 34mm indicate ? 
> There is a 54mm which is the slot width from what I can tell. 
> 
> I want a high end card so when I run my 5K on the laptop it runs smooth
> and has great performance. 
> 
> Suggestions ? 
> 
> 73-
> W1JCW
> John
> _______________________________________________
> FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
> Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage:
> http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to