I had a similar issue that turned out to be vspe asserting the ptt due to a misconfiguration on my part. Have you checked that possibility?

Ron
WM9Q

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Aaren Jensen <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, Dec 12, 2012 02:15:05 GMT+00:00
Subject: [Flexradio] PowerSDR update breaks all audio?

I updated my system tonight to the new version of PowerSDR. Now I'm getting
no audio out of the Flex 5000 at all?


  - Mixer has all output sources on and full volume
  - Nothing from the headphones
  - Nothing from the PC input
  - I powered the Flex and PC off and powered it up again 10-15 minutes
  later and nothing?
  - I reset all of PowerSDR to default and nothing.


Anyone have some troubleshooting tips for a Flex that can't make any sound?


--
*Aaren Jensen*
Lumby B.C. Canada
http://about.me/aaren
_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/ Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

_______________________________________________
FlexRadio Systems Mailing List
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexradio_flex-radio.biz
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio%40flex-radio.biz/
Knowledge Base: http://kc.flexradio.com/  Homepage: http://www.flexradio.com/

Reply via email to