I see my questions wasn't wasn't specific enough, my fault.

1) The 3k has only 1 antenna port.
2) I would like my 3K to /transmit on 1 antenna and receive on another antenna/, this implies an external T/R switch, RF sensed or something driven off FlexWire port... 3) What solutions are people using? The DX Engineering RTR-1 Receive Antenna Interface or?

Thanks & Merry Christmas to all,

Dave Garnier - wb9own