From: y...@aol.com

Date: 12/29/2012 10:13:41 AM

To: FlexRadio@flex-radio.biz

Subject: [Flexradio] 1500 power output

I recently sold my 1500 to another Ham, after a weeks use ,he called and
said the 1500 was only putting out apx. 1/4 of a watt or less. I suggested
he maybe reload power sdr, running the latest version, no change. This is
into a dummy load ,so no swr holdback etc. Any one have any thoughts about
the problem, my suggestion was send the 1500 back to flex.

thanks

dale wt4t