I just got powersdr v2.5.3 working with sdr-1000 -- I haven't worked with
this in a long time. I have the flex radio usb adapter and a delta-44 card.
This kb article is very helpful:

http://kc.flexradio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx?Keywords=delta-44

OS: window 7 64-bit.
Delta-44 driver: 5.10.0.5074

I already had the sdr1kusb.dll and deltapnl.dll files on hand so I didn't
have to hunt for those.

1. you have fixed the mouse wheel bug, good

2. works with the latest delta-44 driver, doesn't insist on setting the
level api which isn't there anymore, good

3. I used the libusb-win32-bin-1.2.6.0.zip file from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/libusb-win32/files/libusb-win32-releases/1.2.6.0/.
They finally have a signed driver for this.

4. The powersdr UI is cutoff around the edges. I use 1920 x 1440 resolution
with large fonts, and this is probably a dialog scaling issue.

When will a WPF version of powersdr be available? I did a prototype of this
a few years ago and it's not that hard to do.