Klaus,

My F3K has the TURF file applied for the old 60m channels, will I need
to supply my NOV all over again to get the new allocation TURF file?

Also, my F3K transmits well out of the EU/UK 40m band, in fact it
transmits up into the US 40m band, so based on your statement below
about CE certification how did this fall through?

Best 73.

Mike.
M0AWS
http://www.m0aws.co.uk