Not to be picking nits, but the 5K preamp might be useful on 160M (for example) if you're using small, multiturn loops for diversity antennas.
That's stretching things just a smidgen, maybe...

And Robert, if you want to tweak your system gain for the *BEST* dynamic range per band, calculate how much attenuation you need for 160, 80 and 40M then build a simple bandswitched attenuator box to go in the 5000A's RX1 loop. It would take a 2-pole, 3-position rotary switch, maybe 2 or 3 USD worth of resistors, (if you buy good ones) an aluminum hobby box and a couple of BNC connectors. Perhaps $20-$30 with all new parts.

http://www.m0ukd.com/Calculators/Attenuator_Calculator/T_Attenuator_Resistor_Calculator.php

But before you rush out to build it, ask yourself how many times an extra 5 or 10dB of dynamic range on the low bands would make the difference between doing something exceptional and not doing it.

My .02,
Jim N7CXI