On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 4:45 AM, Lars Pettersson <sm4...@telia.com> wrote:

> I had to reinstall Power sdr to get the waterfall back
> strange
> 73 de Lars SM4IVE
> Lars Pettersson skrev 2013-02-09 07:14:
>
>> Hi gang
>> after the last update of SWRplotter 1,4      my waterfall disaperd it`s
>> just a black part of the screen, all the other spectrum,scope, and so on
>> are working
>> maybe this is just a coincident. but there are no way of getting it back
>>  maybe i need to do a factory reset.
>> But has it happend to any one else?

This kind of thing happens periodically. The fix is to reset the database,
not reinstall the software. (Which does work as you have found but is like
using a bomb to swat a fly.)

My solution is to start with a clean database, do all my configuration,
then save a copy of the current database which I then set aside. If I have
a problem then I delete the current database and copy my copy into its
place. That usually solves the problem.

--
Brian Lloyd, WB6RQN/J79BPL
3191 Western Dr.