I had about 20 minutes with a 6700 on Friday. There were two on display, and
they were running software intended for the 6500. I believe they said the 6500
software was more up to date. The one I saw was connected to an antenna  and
was receiving live signals. Greg, K5GJ "drove" for the demo, and the box did
crash once, requiring a restart, when a 3rd pan adapter display was started.
There had been three, two had been removed, and it crashed when the 3rd was
created for thee 2nd time. Greg predicted it would crash because it was a 6700
running 6500 software. The box worked fine after the restart.

I was very impressed, especially with the resolution of the signals on the
panadapter as you "zoom in" on signals. You can literally copy a CW signal by
watching the blip on the display,  and I really like the uncluttered SmartSDR
display.

I'm sold, I'd love to place an order for one. I just have to convince my
Bride...
... And sell some other radios.

Mike,  N0SO