From: William H. Fite

Date: 02/25/13 20:26:35

To: flexe...@flex-radio.biz; FlexRadio Reflector

Subject: [Flexradio] Can you identify this noise?

I'll be grateful to anyone who can tell me what this intermittent noise

might be. It occurs on all bands at intervals of about 1.5 seconds. I

have unplugged everything in the house, one by one, with no improvement. I

have made no changes to my station whatsoever. All my power supplies--a

big linear and a bunch of wall-warts--are quiet.

This is probably of little interest to the group, as a whole, so you may

want to reply to me personally.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bill

KJ4SLP