Arising out of the first two videos, it quickly became apparent from private emails that there was a need for a closer look at setting up the TX audio. This is another long video but hopefully covering all the bases. It is a walk-through of setting up a TX Profile completely from scratch, the main theme is to achieve the cleanest audio possible whilst maximising RF output.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who contacted me privately, I was overwhelmed by the positive response and gratified to know that my time bore something useful to others which for me brings deep satisfaction. I hope the latest instalment offers as much usefulness as the first two have apparently done. The 'Setting Up TX Audio' video can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2trJjUObLkY

All the best and keep on Flexing!

Nige.