Thanks, Gerald.

Jerry W4UK

At 12:21 PM 5/22/2013, Gerald Youngblood wrote:
Jerry,

Absolutely, positively you will get waterfall WAY before the end of the
free software period.  It is high on the priority list but I am sure you
would not want us to hold up shipments to add that one feature.  After all,
this is a software defined radio so it can be completely upgraded with a
download.  I am 100% confident that you will be more than pleased with what
you will get within the free period.

Gerald

Gerald Youngblood, K5SDR
President and CEO