Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2013 12:08 PM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: [Flexradio] FlexRadio Manual

Jon/George,

As Neal said he is always glad to have volunteers to help with the WIKI.

As for the manual, all the updates have errata lists and it should be an
fairly easy task to take these lists and incorporate them in the manual and
the WIKI.  A good community project would be to make a list of all the
errata and then ask for help in incorporating them into the current manual.

I f one of you take the organization and management of this project I would
be glad to help with one or two of the errata lists.  Breaking it up would
get other volunteers and you could coordinate and collate all the responses
into a update?

Go for it,

Duane
N6DMR