From: <manual...@juno.com>
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 13:57:05 -0400
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Owners Manual

Actually, since 2008, I've been the printer and distributor of the Flex
operating manuals (see page III of each document) and the Flex Radio 5000
service manual(restrictions apply). These are the high resolution full
color laser printed operating manuals with several different types of
binding available. Several still have my Dayton sale pricing; see on the
home page: "Manuals With Special Pricing".

Pete, WA2CWA
http://www.manualman.com