Perhaps a free trial of Process Lasso may help? http://bitsum.com/processlasso/ Activate Gaming and multi media mode. Set PSDR to Gaming rules. Watch the DPC reduction.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Warner
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Tim Ellison
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Problem with audio drop out with version 2.6.4

Tim,

Thanks.  Done.

Gary

On 6/2/2013 10:57 AM, Tim Ellison wrote:
Ok. Then changing the operation mode to safe mode 2 should help. You have a DPC issue which is why you need to change the safe mode setting

-Tim

On Jun 2, 2013, at 12:23 PM, Gary Warner <garyw...@gmail.com <mailto:garyw...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Tim,

I am running the Legacy driver.

Gary
WG1

On 6/2/2013 8:52 AM, Tim Ellison wrote:
Not sure about the issue with the OHCI Controller info not properly enumerating your Firewire card.

Did you check to make sure you are running the Legacy version of the Windows 1394 Bus driver? That is needed for VIA cards.

Tim Ellison