Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:05 PM
To: Terry Fox
Cc: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex 5000A and RFI

I think the idea with the inverter technology compressors is that they vary
the compressor speed to maintain the temperature instead of cycling the
compressor on and off. The Mitsubishi unit I have runs the fan continuously
and the compressor drops to very low speed to maintain temperature. It's
how they are able to achieve 20+ SEER ratings.

Jon...kf2e