Funny thing just started happening...I typically have the temp/voltage dialog displayed on my PC. Now when I use the mouse wheel to scroll-tune the panadapter window, the voltage displays 6.4 volts and the temp shows -450 degrees F!

Once I stop tuning, it returns to 13.8 volts and normal temp (95 degress F right now).

Anyone seen this before? I have a Dell Optiplex 7010 with i5 CPU @ 3.2GHz, 8 GB RAM, 64-bit Win7. I am running PowerSDR, CommCat, DX ATlas, CwType, Postbox, Explorer, Chrome, and IonoProbe all at the same time and CPU never gets above 25%.

In fact, with only PowerSDR running it also happens. This after restarting PC even!?
--
73's de Mike, KB7IUV
http://qrz.com/db/KB7IUV