Don't pass up this opportunity.
Even though I'd built computers before, The Neal machine I bought a few years ago has probably outperformed anything I could have put together.
And Neal's support is better than anyone can expect.

On 2013-06-24 3:40 PM, Neal Campbell wrote:
Hi all,

I just wanted to quickly say that there were a few people who wanted more
time to consider purchasing one of my FlexReady computers, so I have
extended the sale by 1 day. The sale is now on through Wednesday!

Thanks!
73
Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC

And you!, I've traced your genealogy back to royalty.-King Kong!