If you are using DXLab's Launcher you already have the ability to start and stop all 8 DXlab programs with one click plus the ability to start 8 more non-DXLab programs before DXLab and 8 more after. I haven't tried Ray's program but from the description it sounds like it's doing pretty much the same thing. So, I'm not sure why you would need both AppControlPanel and Lancher together.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

Ronald G. Parsons wrote:
Ray,

I routinely run both a FLEX-1500 and a FLEX-3000 simultaneously. I start the
1500 first and must answer the FLEX chooser to choose the 1500. Then I start
the 3000 and first  get a dialog to verify I want to run two instances of PSDR
and then I must answer the chooser to choose to 3000.

How should this be handled in AppControlPanel?

Similarly how do I start DXLabs Commander and DXKeeper from the DXLauncher to
choose these two programs?

Ron W5RKN