Okay, the main website appears to be up and running the last 12+ hours or so, but the Support "Knowledge Base" and "Downloads" pages cough up a "server error."

And all I wanted to do was upgrade my PowerSDR. ;-(

73,
Russ
WB8ZCC

"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its
extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But
rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will
within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do
not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but
the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an
individual." --Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819.

Not that, but could be a DNS server having problems.

Thanks, all, I'll assume it's not a local issue here.