I knew he probably made a mistake. The fact he had to send the "correction"
indicates that.
If I said 4+4=10 is it "perfectly clear" it is 8?

Hi all,

The add was perfectly clear to me.  Where could you ever expect to buy both
these items for only $500?

There are no such things as bargains in this hobby and on these items.....

Vy 73 de Koos
ZS6BFD

Sent from my iPhone