Hi All,

I am currently running version 2.6.4 with my 5000 and its running
great.(also the 6500 on the same machine..its very cool)

Now, I want to run my 1500 as well via the USB interface..and I don't recall
if I installed the 1500 USB drivers when I did the install.

Question, do I need to uninstall the 2.6.4 version and reinstall the whole
package?   Or just re-run the 2.6.4 installer and will it ask to only
install the 1500 drivers if they are not there.

I don't want to just plug the 1500 in if the drivers are not installed, I
know that can be an issue.

Thanks for your help.

73

Mike - KM0T