  From: Jim Barber <audio...@q.com>
To: flexRadio@flex-radio.biz
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 2:53 PM
Subject: [Flexradio] External keyer recommendations for 5K ?
Haven't tinkered with CW much in the last 30 years or so, so I thought
I'd buy a paddle and see what comes of it.

I've read that hooking a paddle directly to the 5K can be a trying
experience, so can anyone recommend an external keyer that works well
between (for example) a Bencher paddle and the 5K?

I have other rigs that are probably more plug-and-play, but since I use
the 5K more than the rest combined, I'd like to give it a try first.

Thanks,
Jim N7CXI