HELP!

I want to be able to interface 7 transverters to my Flex 5K.

I have the following transverters:
1. DEMI 222 MHz 28 MHz input (in shack)
2. DEMI 1296 MHz 28 MHz Input (in shack)
3. Old Microwave Modules  144 MHz 28 MHz input (in shack)
4 DEMI 902 MHz 144 MHz input (in shack)
5 DEMI 2304 MHz 144 MHz Input (on tower)
6 DEMI 3456 MHz 144 MHz input (on tower)
7 DEMI 10 GHz 144 MHz Input (to be on tower in the future)

I have come up with a switching scheme which utilizes a 6 Position 3 Deck
switch.

Position 1 Deck 1 goes to the coil of a coax relay which connects the 5K 28 MHz
transverter output to the 222 MHz transverter. Deck 2 is Open. Deck 3 connects
the Yellow PTT line on the Flex 5K to the 222 MHz PTT input. The Red and White
PTT lines are in use to key 6 and 2 meter amps.)

Position 2 Deck 1 goes to a the coil of a coax relay which connects the 5K 28
MHz transverter output to the 1296 MHz transverter. Deck 2 is Open. Deck 3
connects  the Yellow PTT line on the Flex 5K to the PTT input on the 1296 MHz
transverter.

Positions 3, 4, 5, and 6  of Deck 1 go to the coil of  a coax relay which
connects the 5K 28 MHz transverter output to the Microwave Modules 144 MHz
transverter. Deck 2 goes to a coax relay which connects the output of the 144
Microwave Module transverter to the 902 MHz transverter. Deck 3 connects  the
Yellow PTT line on the Flex 5K to the PTT input on the Microwave Modules 144
MHz  MHz transverter.

Position 4 (Deck 1 See Above) Deck 2 goes to a coax relay which connects the
output of the 144 Microwave Module transverter to the 2304 MHz transverter.
Deck 3 connects  the Yellow PTT line on the Flex 5K to the PTT input on the
Microwave Modules 144 MHz  MHz transverter.

Position 5 (Deck 1 See Above)  Deck 2 goes to a coax relay which connects the
output of the 144 Microwave Module transverter to the 3456 MHz transverter.
Deck 3 connects  the Yellow PTT line on the Flex 5K to the PTT input on the
Microwave Modules 144 MHz  MHz transverter.

Position 6 (Deck 1 See Above)  Deck 2 goes to a coax relay which connects the
output of the 144 Microwave Module transverter to the 10 GHz  transverter. Deck
3 connects  the Yellow PTT line on the Flex 5K to the PTT input on the
Microwave Modules 144 MHz  MHz transverter.

Note: The 902, 2304 and  3456 MHz transverters are RF switched. Haven't thought
about the 10 GHz unit yet.

Unless I have forgotten something, the above should work. It will require
moving the  switch every time I want to change bands. The switch can, of course
be mounted at the operating position. All of the transverters will be in
another room.

But, it would be nice if I could delete the switch and wonder if there is some
signal I can get out of the Flex 5K that I could use to automatically do the
job of switching the various relay coils. I had hoped that the Flexwire
connector would be of some help, it does not appear to be. Am I missing
something?

Any help and/or suggestions would be most welcome.

73,

Bill Tynan, W3XO