Hello

Flex 3000
Power SDR 2.6.4
PC. Windows 8 (64 bit)
VAC 4.12 trial version
Com0Com X64 2.2.2.0 (couldn’t get 3.0.0.0 to work)

Having spent the last 4 evenings trying to set up all of the above to operate
digital modes I still cannot get the system set up correctly
In WSJT, WSPR WSJTX and CW Skimmer when on receive it appears to work ok but
every 8 – 12 seconds there is a spike in the waterfall display for a split
second as though the noise level has increased ( but no noise increase in the
speakers or the Power SDR Panfall ), on WSJT RX noise set at 0 dB and spikes up
to 4 dB, on WSPR it is set at 0 dB and spikes to 27 dB

All the above have been set up according to the Flex Radio Systems Knowledge
Centre and Flex Radio Wiki.

Am sure it’s something simple in the set up but I can’t find it or figure it
out.

Any ideas ?.

Thanks in advance.  John Fraser.  GM4WJA.