I think what I am trying to do is not possible because DDUtil can connect to
only one Flex Legacy computer and only one instance of DDUtil can be running.

I am using a FLEX-1500 as the transmitter and a FLEX-3000 as the receiver in a
full-duplex amateur satellite system. See The AMSAT Journal, July-August 2013.

I use DDUtil to connect the FLEX-3000 to the DDUtil Legacy CAT. And I connect
SatPC32 Radio 1 for frequency control through RCP1 and to connect DXLabs
Commander Primary CAT VFO A through RCP2.

The FLEX-1500 connects to SatPC32 Radio 2 for frequency control directly
through a virtual serial port.

I would like to connect the FLEX-1500 to both SatPC32 Radio 2 for frequency
control and to DXLabs Commander Secondary CAT VFO B. If I could run two
instances of DDUtil then I could do it.

Is there a work-around for this scheme?

Ron W5RKN