I am having the same problem though I never got it to work at all. I have opened a trouble ticket for it but no response yet.

Another less important issue is clicking the about button produces an unhandled exception message indicating that it can't convert a string to a date. There seems to be some problems with this release of PowerSDR-DataTransfer.

73, Rich - W3ZJ

Alan wrote:
 Ray,

Glad they picked up another excellent bit of software!

As usual, I have managed to break it.  After updating PowerSDR, and using
SDRDataTransfer with
complete success, I went back to look at the transfer program in more detail.
Now, whenever I select
a source file, any source file including the one I used before, I get an error
box which says:

Error setting 'SourceFile' value!
Error setting value:  Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

This is followed by a second box:

The database is not a complete database.
Select a different database of open PowerSDR and re-create the database.  Be
certain you close
PowerSDR properly after you have re-created the database.

I have opened and closed PowerSDR, and rebooted with no help.  I got my update
so it is not an issue,
but I wanted to report this.  WIN7 Pro, 32-bit.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA