I’m running PowerSDR 2.7.2 on a Windows 7 Professional OS platform.  I have
both a Flex-5000A and a Flex-1500.  Since the 2.7.2 upgrade, I’ve noticed an
issue when attempting to run multiple PowerSDR sessions (one for each radio).

- Upon starting the first PowerSDR session, both radios are available for
selection from the chooser.  If I first choose the Flex-1500 then start a
second PowerSDR session, the chooser provides the option to select the
Flex-5000.  This is expected behavior.

- Upon starting the first PowerSDR session, if I first choose the Flex-5000
then start a second PowerSDR session, the chooser does NOT provide the option
to select the Flex-1500.  This is unexpected behavior.

The 2.7.2 upgrade otherwise went as expected and I have no other problems or
issues with the software/firmware release.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  Is there a solution?

73,
-Dave
WD8KRV