Flex 5000A (SN # 1311-3192) with factory installed RX2 in excellent cosmetic
and working condition. The transceiver was purchased new in April 2011 and
used exclusively in a smoke-free environment.    Original shipping box,
setup manual, stock FireWire and DC power cable.   $2,100 plus shipping,
certified bank check or USPS money order.

 Ameritron ALS-600/S linear amplifier (AL-600-15324/14333) with the 10 meter
module, linear power supply and separate ARI-500 controller.   The amplifier
was purchased new in May 2011 and is in excellent working condition with
minor cosmetic blemishes.   Includes custom fabricated parallel cable to
interconnect the controller with your PC (requires parallel port) to enable
auto band switching with DDUtil software.  Interface cables for ICOM, Yaesu
and other transceivers are available from Ameritron.  I have the original
shipping box and manuals. $950 for both plus shipping.

If interested, please contact me directly off list.

73

Larry KB1VFU