Michael -

It will be faster to call Flex service.  This list is not monitored by Flex
anymore. Tim (and others) drop by from time to time, but this may not be
seen for a couple of days.

Active support is on the forum attached to the Flex web page.

A phone call to service for fastest results seem to work well.

73

Ken  AC0HO