I read all about this and found it to be a very neat idea.  You got button
and knobs and you can reassign them to the order you want.  I used it for a
few days,  changed some knobs around but could never find a place to put it
on the shack table that fit in.  Other have and enjoy.  Seems like it was
less than $100 BUCKS to try it.  If I had it to do over again, I would have
put that money toward a touch screen.  I should have given this to someone
that wanted one instead, I have purchased a Behringer Power Amp, Power
Monitors, and a Behringer sound board for the shack and my new DJ in the Man
Cave.  If the Radio bands go dead, the music Bands take over the man cave!

By the way, my new Alpha 9500 came in on Friday at 4:00 and was connected to
the 5000A quickly and the Palstar HF-Auto and Palstar AT2k sat on top for
any extra needs.  Felt bad and ended up in the walkin clinic on Satruday
morning getting a shot for a fall cold (sinus infection) and only got in 22
hours.  Knocked out 777 QSOs  so 35 QSO per hour is hot a lot, but when you
were feeling well and rested, and had some family things to do, I was very
plased with that many DX contact on one weekend.  Had over 25 + comments
about the audio and the signal strength from the Flex 5000a, Heil PR40, and
Alpha 9500.  The only thing that did not get finished is the extra 16 feet
added to the tower with a new Force 12 Delta 4 SLX that was delayed by the
companies sale and move from Texas to Colorado.  With that, I will be able
to hear all of those I was talking to.  It worked like a charm today.  Since
the Alpha 9500 has a computer interface for operation of QRO for remote.  I
am putting that project after setting up the new D-Star repeater.

Randy
N4FNB