On 3/7/2014 8:33 AM, William and Susan wrote:
Hello all, As I have mentioned in the past few weeks my monitor
is wiping out my two meter radio.  Although I have noted been
aware of it I would bet it is getting into my 3000 as well.   I
have loaded this thing with ferrite beads, cores, and clamps to
everything on it short of going inside it.  Well, I give up.  It
is an RCA TV monitor which allows you to run the computer as
well.  So, I will dump it.  My question then is, what kind of
Computer monitor are you guys using that does not put out all
that RF?  Plasma is bad, LED is bad, Again, what are you guys
using in the 20 inch range. Thanks Bill
[...]

A very inexpensive series of monitors that produces no noise that I can detect (and a very pleasing picture) is the HP 2010i and HP 2011i. I am an AMer and eSSB enthusiast and very picky about having as silent a background as possible.

73,

Kevin, WB4AIO.