Hi Neal,
Thank you for your insight.  Which mix do you recommend? And do you shrink or
tape the beads as well?

Thanks,
David
AA9G (yesterday I was W5DCG)

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:13 AM, Neal Campbell <nealk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi David

I do it as an option on the computers I sell, basically I buy split toroids
from digikey and put one on any non-data lead in the case. The most critical is
to get the wires going to the front panel switches and lights as I think they
are the most common cause of RF leaking into the case but I feel better doing
all of the power cables touching the mobo, including the fan power leads.

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC

Hello everyone,