FOR SALE:  Serial No. 2708-2164. RFIO (34C). Firmware: 2.1.3.9. This radio has
a second receiver and an antenna tuner. It includes original shipping
container, cables(with ferrite chokes included), Etc. This unit has a special
Firewire cable and heavy duty power cable! The radio is just just like new, no
scratches or dings, non smoker, air conditioned home. I am very fussy about my
equipment. The price is $2300.00 including shipping. I will accept PayPal
without the 3% added. CONUS ONLY!  Can be seen on my web page  at:
http://www.karriger.com/Equipment%20for%20Sale.html    Email: w...@karriger.com