I have decided to put my 1500 up for sale and move on to something else. Its in mint condition and comes with original box and all cables. I am not a smoker and there is no smoking in the shack but there is a smoker in the house (unfortunately) so I can't say it's totally from a non smoker environment. Asking $500.00 which includes USPS shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I much prefer Pay-Pal for payment but will also accept a Postal money order if Pay Pal is a sticking point. Please contact me off -list if interested.
Thanks,
Michael, W4HIJ