From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of Ian
Scoble
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 9:55 AM
To: flexradio@flex-radio.biz
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Flex radios are the worst polluters ??

I don’t usually want to get involved in this type of argument but I have to
say for the few contacts that are made on the microwave bands in comparison
to what are usually made on HF I really don’t see this as an issue also by
the fact that you are using dishes with very small beam widths again it’s a
non issue.
You also ran the flex 1500 with no problem until you read the article it was
only then that it came relevant.

Ian