I’ve been using my Flex 5K on AM with the Heil PR40. I recently found a
Behringer DEQ2496 at a local pawn shop for $60. Works great and it’s the
latest software / hardware revisions. Been reading the owner’s manual and
I’ve discovered that there are features I’ll probably never use. I’d like
to hear from Flex users who use the 2496, and I have two questions for now.

 The 2496 allows you to set up the input and output levels for either +12
dBu or +22 dBu. I’d assume the +22 dBu option is preferred, to get the best
signal to noise performance.

 Once I get everything set up correctly, the 2496 allows you to save it to
memory. Can these files be exported and shared?
--

*Best 73 de WA2SQQElmwood Park, NJ"The only dumb questions are those we
don't ask"*