​Hello Bernd,

You will be just up the road from me here in Venice, FL. We just bought a
house here and I will spend my fall and winter getting the radio and
antenna's installed. I have a Flex 5000A in Ohio but don't use it down here
in FL. You will be about 20 minutes north of me. Planning on coming down
from Ohio in October and staying until late November.

73
Larry - W8LIG