From: FlexRadio [mailto:flexradio-boun...@flex-radio.biz] On Behalf Of GARY
HUBER
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 2:04 PM
To: David Land; FlexRadio Reflector
Subject: Re: [Flexradio] Smart SDR s/w?

David, the subject of annual charge for the software for the 6xxx series

radios crossed my mind too. While an annual fee to make the high-end radio

work might not be a deal breaker for those who buy the top of the line FLEX

radio, I can see a possible challenge for/from those who buy the the sub-$3k

6300.  I would want that question answered before I bought or ordered a

6300.

I currently run a FLEX-1500 as a sub-receiver of my Ten-Tec OMN-VII and

really like the combination.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M