I was going to mention this but what about remote OFF?  I suppose you could
use one of the web based power controls (WestMountain has one) and
disconnect the power but that's not a good way of shutting down.

Eric - Is there a way to add a shutdown command button to the main tab on
the settings window??

73
Greg