Ron,

I will not see the 6300 "in the flesh" until I go to Dayton tomorrow, but
here are the differences (to the best of my recollection) that I have seen
posted:

1.  Only 1 SCU (same as 6500).
2.  Limited to 2 panadapters & 2 slices.
3.  Panadapters limited to displaying 7 MHz of spectrum at a time instead of
14 MHz.
4.  Limited to 2 DAX channels & 2 DAX IQ channels.
5.  No front panel display.
6.  No amateur band pre-selectors, but does have broadcast band rejection
filter that is engaged when not tuning BCB.
7.  122.88 Msps RX sampling rate instead of 245.76 Msps for 6500.
8.  122.88 Msps TX sampling rate instead of 491.52 Msps for 6500.
9.  Image & spurious response rejection >80db rather than >100dB for 6500.
10. Slightly smaller case.

The performance figures were gleaned from the specification published on the
Flex website.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info