I just got my 6300 and I'm impressed so far.

One of the first things that I tested with the monitor and it works!  Not
like my 5000 or 3000.

I love the much wider spectrum view, especially for watching 6M for
openings.  Very cool.  There are also much less 'fake' spurs.

SmartSDR is different, but much cleaner.  There is still a few things
missing, but I hope they will come.

I'm glad I made the move.

Mike va3mw