I am selling my FLEX-5000A to finance a new 6300 for the wife (K9JMA).

The radio just came back from Austin where Flex fixed an issue with the ATU
and then went over it to make certain that it was up to snuff.

The radio has both the ATU & RX2 installed, but does not have the VHF/UHF
module.  It has been used only in a non-smoking environment.

This particular radio was the test platform for all of my PowerSDR-related
software -- PowerSDR-DataTransfer, VoiceKeyer, SWRPlotter, SDRMemory, etc.
(Don't worry, I am keeping my wife's FLEX-3000 to use as a PowerSDR test
platform for future software development....hi..hi.)

I am asking $2500 shipped (UPS Ground) to the lower 48.  For other
destinations, I will have to check into shipping costs.

If you have any questions, contact me direct at k9...@arrl.net or by phone
at (812)236-6522.

73, Ray, K9DUR
http://k9dur.info