Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:58:41 -0400
From: "Lester Veenstra" <les...@veenstras.com>
To: <flexradio@flex-radio.biz>
Subject: [Flexradio] Newbie help needed with 5000A  in area of
W.MD/NE WV

Anyone in panhandle of MD or the NE of WV willing to assist a newbie trying
to get a new 5000A going.
The systems keeps locking up, on two different Intel virgin systems, both with good latency tests. I would like to isolate the issue to either my CPU system or to the 5000A hardware. Done all the optimizations called for in
the FAQs and created a trouble ticket, but no response on follow-up from
factory other than the initial response covering issues in the FAQs.

Need to get with a working system, and isolate the problem.
 Thanks

Lester B Veenstra? M?YCM K1YCM W8YCM
les...@veenstras.com

US Postal Address: