Now that the 6700 and I have settled in, I am going to sell my 3000 which was
rarely operated.  Serial number 0610-0457, purchased new in June of 2010, used
at Field Day that year, and only occasionally since then.  Radio is in perfect
electrical condition and will ship in the original box with the power cable and
a 2 foot Granite Digital firewire cable. Still looking for the original
documentation, which will come along if I find it.  No microphone.

I will put it on the bench today to verify that all is running properly and
ensure that it is ready for the latest version of PowerSDR. Looking it over
critically, I can see one or two very minor scratches on the top surface,
almost unnoticeable.  I can supply pictures if someone wishes.

My eBay feedback is 100%, user gphowell, if anyone wants to check.  I will
warrant the radio for 10 days from date of receipt, no questions asked return,
buyer pays return shipping with insurance. No returns after 10 days.

I am asking $1,625 shipped in the continental US (UPS Ground, insured).
Current price in the Flex Store is $1,749 plus shipping, which, interestingly
enough, is what I paid for the radio when I bought it.  Way to hold your prices
Flex Radio! Paypal only.

Please reply off list.  Thanks for looking.

Geep
WA4RTS
Lynchburg, VA