Looked through Flex website. I only see PowerSDR CAT commands which I am
already using.

I wanted to get more detailed documentation on how the flex control unit talks
to DDUtil and Power/SmartSDR as I believe there are some special ā€œSā€ commands
as well which reduce the need to issue multiple CAT commands in some cases.

I am currently testing my code to talk to DDUtil.

BTW, can someone please confirm if PowerSDR / SmartSDR show any spike in CPU
when the knob is being used to tune around the band? Try browsing left and
right and watch the CPU usage. In my tests (and Tobias - DH1TW said this too),
the CPU at idle was about 15-20%. When the knob tuning commands are issued, CPU
jumps to 30-35%.

Not a big deal for most modern machines but just wondering if this is the same
behavior with FlexControl.

Thanks,

ā€”
VaibhaV Sharma